Sunday, September 29, 2013

Date Night!

Friday, I told Peter I wanted to go on a date.  I wanted to do something "fall-ish" and then just come home and cuddle at home on the couch and watch a movie!  So, we decided to drive up the canyon and see if the leaves were starting to change yet.  As we started up the canyon, we were a little worried that the leaves hadn't changed yet, but as we got up farther we began to see more color!



Oh, and we decided we were going to wear sweats and be
comfy  for our date instead of dressing up and getting fancy.




On our way up, Peter says, "Remind me to show you the bright orange
flowers over there." So on our way back to stop and take a picture :)

After coming back down the canyon, we drove around a bit trying to figure out what to eat.  Finally we decided to get take out Chinese from the restaurant in the gas station across the street from our house.  It was pretty good.  We also got a couple movies from Redbox.  It was actually really fun to just sit in our living room in our sweatpants, eating Chinese and watching movies.  I think it's one of my favorite dates :)

We watched Now You See Me, which we really, really enjoyed.  We also watched Oz, the Great and Powerful, which kind of paled in comparison, but was still good.  I fell asleep for a few moments in the middle haha.

Saturday, Peter played softball, and I studied.  I also attempted to make french toast sticks, which turned out okay.  Last night, I went to the Relief Society General Broadcast, and got to eat dinner with girls from my ward beforehand.  It was really good (both the food and the broadcast!)

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed now you see me as well. However, most of our dates are comfy on the couch lol. Enjoy the out dates as often as you can. :-)

    ReplyDelete