Sunday, October 4, 2009

October!!!!

I'm so happy! It's October, and it's starting to really feel like fall! I love this time of year! I get to start wearing pants and jackets again, sleep with windows open, and eat warm foods! The weather is absolutely beautiful!
My classes are going fairly well. A week from Thursday, my AP classes are going to the Renaissance Festival! The next day, we'll have a debate in history, which will be fun. In Studio Production, I'll have to do my show on November 20, right before Thanksgiving, and then after Thanksgiving, I'll have the Troubadour Concert!
This week is spirit week, so I'll be dressing up all week. Tomorrow is western day. Then, I've been planing a pep rally for Friday, so I hope that goes well.
I got to work yesterday and earn some more money. It was actually pretty fun. We were at a band competition, so I saw a couple of my friends, and we were fairly busy, so I didn't get too bored.
This weekend was also General Conference, and it was really good. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment