Thursday, October 22, 2009

Many Things

Man, I'm a little behind on my blogging! So I have some good news and some bad news, and some fun news!
Last week, my AP classes went to the Renaissance Festival, which was totally cool...especially since it was rainy! We did get pretty cold, but it was fun. I got new rain boots for it, which was good because it was muddy! And while I was there I had a bread bowl with broccli and cheese soup; it was sooooo good!
Staying warm!



Playing with an instrument...now there's a big surprise! :)
Jousting! Sweet!
Riding the elephant!
So that's the good/fun news. The bad news is, the Danny Boy solo I tried out for, I didn't get. I was really disappointed. But, that's okay. Gotta move on.
The other good/fun news is that today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a good day at school; everybody was wishing me a happy birthday. Tonight mom, dad and I went to Pineville and got dinner...and I got a really pretty ring! It's still getting sized, but I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment