Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Shower, College, and Rain

We had a nice trip to Georgia this weekend. We went down for my cousin's baby shower! She got some really cute things. She's due sometime in October, and the baby is a girl.
I need to start applying for colleges really soon. I still don't know where I'm going to go or what I'm going to major in, but that's okay. I've retaken the ACT, and I'm retaking the SAT on October 10.
The Prices called me this Wednesday or Thursday and asked me to work at the football game on Friday, so I agreed. I worked last weekend and gotten some good money! But as soon as I got there it started raining!!! It dumped on us. I loved it, but it wasn't so good for business. They had postponed the game for lightning when I left, but I don't think they ever got to play. Then in Georgia Saturday, it dumped on us! I love rain. I really hope it rains this week here. We need it. And I am so ready for fall temperatures to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment