Sunday, October 11, 2009

Homecoming

This week was Homecoming at my school, so we had a spirit week, which was kind of fun. I'm over the committee that planned the pep rally, and one or two of the girls on the committee worked really hard. It was a fairly decent pep rally. We had a couple games, some class competition. The biggest thing is it could have been smoother and the junior and senior classes have very little spirit.
I invited a friend to the Homecoming game, and we hung out afterward, which was pretty fun. Then I got up on Saturday and took the SAT again. It seemed easy, so I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that my math score went up.Matt and Vanessa also came up on Saturday, and we had fun with them.
Tomorrow, I don't have any school! Then, Thursday, my AP classes are going to the Renaissance Festival!!!!! It is going to be so fun! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment