Sunday, May 8, 2016

April 2016

So here's some fun stuff that happened in April:

Star Wars came out!



I got a new phone!


...and a super cute case for it.


I helped my SiL do a gender-reveal photo-shoot featuring my adorable nephew.  (These are a few of the pictures she didn't end up using for the actual reveal)





My sister and I also got to do a newborn photo session for a sister in my ward.



Peter and I went on a date to Cracker Barrell.



We had some Be-autiful weather


I (with Peter's help) made what might be the girliest pinewood derby car in the history of pinewood derbies: Disney's Rapunzel themed.








We went to our pinewood derby.





I bought a hat to wear at Cub Scout activities (so I'll look like a real actual leader!).


Peter and I also got to see Peter and the Starcatcher at Hale Center Theatre.  We have seen it previously at the Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City, and we have to say the Shakespeare festival did it better.  This play is not the best fit for a theatre-in-the-round like Hale.  It was still enjoyable, but not fall-out-of-your-seat-funny like it was at Cedar.

Costume from The Three Musketeers


I also got a haircut... 

...which I'm still trying to settle into.


Some days I love it, other days, not so much.  
But it is what it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment