Sunday, April 3, 2016

March and Easter

I was really bad about taking pictures in March, but here we go.  

Early in March we got to babysit our cute little nephew while his parents celebrated their anniversary.  I convinced him to take a selfie with me.



I got some new shoes!


Our friends Adam and Carly invited us to hangout one Friday night.  Peter went with Adam to the BYU basketball game, while Carly and I went to dinner.



The next day I went shopping with my friend Courtney.  She had birthday money to spend, so we found her some shoes, a purse and a cute top!

The next weekend was Easter!  We had an egg hunt with the Burnetts, which was really for the nieces and nephews.  Look how cute they are :)



   



                       



We also got our Easter  baskets, which Rex loves to hide in really difficult places for the adult kids to look for.


And we did Easter Eggs!



                 






Peter and I are both nerds: I made a Tardis egg...


...and he made a Poke-ball egg.


And we got dressed up for Easter Sunday!



Then the other night, we had dinner with Andrew, one of our college buddies.  It was great to catch up with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment