Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Photo Dump

Well, it's been another month.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is over, and it's Christmas time!  This year is just flying by.  I don't seem to have many pictures from this month.


At the end of October, one of my coworkers got in a scooter accident.  He's doing much better now (we are so glad), but shortly after it happened, our team went to his house to visit him.  He loves minions, so we put bandages on this minion so he'd have a buddy to recover with.



This month we also got the first real snow of the season!

Aunt Susan also left for her mission in Vanuatu.  We are seriously loving her walk in closet!  Thanks Aunt Susan!





We also started putting up a few pictures to make it feel more like home.



We had a Thanksgiving dinner with Peter's family on the third Sunday of the month, so on Thanksgiving, we relaxed at our house watching Doctor Who.  It was pretty nice.  Kira and I did some Black Friday shopping (I got a fair amount of Peter's gifts that day - woo hoo!), and we also went down to Sydni's to get haircuts.  I realized a couple nights later that I really wanted my bangs back, so I went to see her again, and she granted my wish and made me look pretty!


Saturday, I got to take a photography class from Photography Workshops of Utah using a Groupon I got for my birthday.  It was awesome.  I learned a ton.  I didn't really take pictures worthy of putting on the wall, but I did take pictures of various things to learn some technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment