Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 2015 Photodump

Well, it has been entirely too long since I've posted on my blog.  Since October is one of my favorite months (I love fall!), I thought it appropriate that I pick back up this month.

General Conference always marks the beginning of October (another reason to love this month!)  Although the Women's session technically takes place at the end of September, I'm including it anyway.  
Kira and I met my friend Sydni at the Conference Center to attend the Women's Session in person.  It was wonderful!  We got to hear from President Uchtdorf, which is always awesome.



The next weekend in the evening, it was the guys' turn to go to Priesthood Session.  So my mother-in-law and all us wives of the Burnett Brothers went to a pumpkin patch with the little boys to have a little fall fun.  I took my camera and was really, really pleased with how some of the pictures I took turned out. 


The boys had fun climbing up some hay bales to a slide.



We also took a hay ride and picked some pumpkins out to take home!









The next weekend, my work offered a discount at Cornbelly's for employees, so we took our friends from school, Adam and Carly.  We always love seeing them and their little girl!



For my birthday, Peter and I tried out a fancy Spanish restaurant called Cafe Madrid.  The host and waiter sounded like they were really from Spain.  The atmosphere was cozy and romantic, and the food was delicious!  It was soooo good.


They brought me rose petals for the table and a free dessert since it was my birthday!



Peter gave me a Hermione Pop! doll to put on my desk at work :) 


Feeling chic ready for church!



At the beginning of the month, we also moved in with our Aunt who is getting ready to serve an LDS mission.  Peter's brother and his wife live in the basement, and for Family Home Evening this week, they invited us to join them for a little pumpkin carving!  So we invited Kira and turned it into a pumpkin carving party!  Can you identify the dragon on ours?



We didn't have a whole lot to wear them to, but we dressed up as the 11th Doctor and River Song for Halloween.


The big present Peter got me for my birthday was a Spa day!  Halloween afternoon I went to the spa and got a massage, a manicure, and pedicure!




This week I also learned that my coworker was in an accident on his scooter.  My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

1 comment:

  1. Great review! Okay I expect at least one in November too. Great pictures and the restaurant looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete