Friday, July 26, 2013

New Friends

This summer I've been an intern at CoSaint Insurance, a small, independent insurance agency.  This was our last week, so today they had a party for the three interns.  The interns, our bosses, and guests all went to Strike City for some bowling.  It was really fun to be able to introduce everyone to Peter and visit with everybody in a less formal setting.  The bowling alley was really cool, too.  The bowling area was somewhat darkened, and the alleys were lit and had large televisions at the end.  Employees served us sodas and a little buffet of snack foods: a vegetable tray, chips and salsa, buffalo wings, and these little chicken kabobs in some sort of peanut sauce.  It was all very good.  The employees also entered our names into the score keepers for us; it was very nice.  There was some variation in the amount of skill present in our game.  Some of us were very skilled, and other of us......were less skilled (I was one of the not so skilled, and Peter was more in the upper range lol).  However, I think all of us enjoyed it, whatever skills we had.

Thanks so much to CoSaint Insurance for letting me be a part of your team this summer.  I learned a lot about what it takes to build a business and what role technology plays in that.  I also learned more about myself.  Thank you for being kind and helping me learn.  Good luck, and keep in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment