Saturday, March 30, 2013

Two People, Two Dates, Too Much Fun!

Date #1: Les Miserables!
We went on a double date with Paul and Kylee Monday night to see Les Mis in the discount theater on main street!  It was very good, and I'm so glad we got to see it in a theater!

Date #2: Kindergarten Date!

I got this idea from the Dating Diva's website.  We had a kite, so I searched their site for dates with kites and found this.  It started with a little note I wrote for Peter in crayon.

I don't know if you can see it, but it says, "Will you go on a date with me this afternoon?" and then it has two check boxes--one says yes the other says no.

For the date, we dressed as little kids.  I wore my Lion King t-shirt and pigtails, and Peter tucked his t-shirt in.  


Our activities were related to letters of the alphabet, and we got through all but 3 of the letters.  It was  a lot of fun.  We Flew a kite and Jumped off swings, played Go fish!, Voted on and Watched a movie, Colored, and Laughed!

 Here we are flying the kite--I think this was my favorite part.




Yes, it is a Ninja Turtle Kite :)


As we finished flying it, Peter started trying to make it fly as he walked.  And spun.  I think he looks like he's dancing with it :)

1 comment:

  1. I think Peter dancing with the kite is the most wonderful picture in the whole world. :)

    ReplyDelete