Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Madness (and no, I don't mean basketball :P)

I made a goal to blog each week, so last week I was looking for things to take pictures of because all posts are better with pictures :)  Well, I was walking across campus when I came across a pen and two calves.  As in baby cows.  I was like what the...? so I asked the people standing around what it was for, and they said it was Aggie's Day (meaning agriculture majors).  Only in Utah!  The cows were pretty cute, though, so I took pictures :)






Saturday, we had a Songs of the Heart social, which was pretty fun.  I took some pictures of it, too, but I probably need to post those on facebook, so I won't put them here.  Peter's parents also came up with the purpose of buying us a couch.  After much searching and deliberation we decided on a futon couch that looks nice and is very comfortable.  In order to make sure it didn't fall off the back of the truck, Peter rode home lounging on our new couch lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment