Sunday, July 13, 2014

Taylorsville Days

When I got off the plane from my trip to Kansas City, I went with my in-laws to the last evening of Taylorsville Days.  It's like a city fair/summer festival thing, with rides, fair food, concerts, and fireworks.  Unfortunately, Peter was working so he couldn't come.

Kylie and I rode a fun spinny ride.

Julie and Kylie convinced me to go on the Ferris wheel.  I discovered once I got on it was a bit higher than I thought it was. The seats kind of rocked, which made me nervous, too.  Julie actually took most of these pictures.




If you look real close, you can see Rex and Paul down there on the ground in the shade.

The seats were only big enough for two, so Kylie had to ride behind us. 

Enjoying our yummy fair food on the blanket.

They had a parasailing team do a little show.

Fireworks show!


It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment