Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Few Short Updates

Last Saturday, Peter and I did some cleaning, then went to the Temple for our ward Temple day.  Afterwards, we went to Texas Roadhouse and then to see Captain America 2!  It was really fun.

Since Sunday was Easter, we had our friends Adam and Carly over for an Easter dinner!  We had pork chops, rolls, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, deviled eggs, and then these yummy chocolate peanut butter bars for desert.  It was fun and very tasty!  We are really going to miss Adam and Carly.  Hopefully, we'll get to see them sometimes, since they'll just be in Provo!

Yesterday was study day (this semester has gone by so fast!).  I felt very productive because I got my Microprocessors tank bot project and my Mobile Apps project done!
Today was both Carly and Malinda's baby showers!  I was helping Carly's mother-in-law plan hers, so I was more involved with it than with Malinda's.  We did a storybook theme, and it turned out really cute.

1 comment: