Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birthday Presents!!!!

Peter's birthday is coming up, so the last time we were at his parents house, they went ahead and gave him his presents.  Being the good blogger that I am ;) I took pictures of him opening said presents!


He was very excited to get a Deseret Book gift card.


Saturday, we went to St George.  We went to the Temple and then just sort of meandered.  We met up with a couple of our friends and wandered with them a little while they did their wedding registries.  I let on that I was buying his b-day presents while in St George, and he decided he wanted to open them that night.  I was a little self-conscious about what I had gotten, so I let him do it.

 I gave him Bath and Body Works cologne and a pink tie, both of which he says he really likes.


He decided to wear his new pink tie to church the next day, and I told him I wanted a picture of him in it after church. 


His actual birthday hasn't quite arrived yet, so there may be more birthday fun to post about soon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Peter. Loved all of the updates since there were quite a few blog posts that I haven't seen yet....way to go!

    ReplyDelete