Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Fun!

Man, April has been busy, and has just flown by!  It seems like Spring Break wasn't that long ago, and now it's time for finals!  We are still working on our job hunt, too, but we are excited that school is ending.  Soon we will be in SC once more! In the mean time, I am planning a Wedding Shower for my friend Carly.  She's a sweet pea, and I'm so excited for her and Adam!  

Okay, I was trying to write more words than I usually do, but I find that difficult for some reason.  Maybe if I posted more, I would find more things to talk about lol. 

Now on to the pictures!


This picture is from when we went to the Voice Male Concert.  It was so fun!  Those guys have boatloads of talent.  After the concert we watched a movie with a couple of our friends.


 This past weekend we went to Salt Lake, and Peter's parents gave him some early birthday presents!





No comments:

Post a Comment