Sunday, December 6, 2009

Troubadours, Two Claps!!!!!!

This last week was concert week, and it was awesome! We had rehearsals Monday and Tuesday nights, and concerts Wednesday and Thursday nights. The Wednesday night concert was not nearly as good as Thursday night. Wednesday, we were still trying to figure out exactly where we were supposed to be when, and some people were still working on concert etiquette. But Thursday night was amazing. It was so much fun. I had a blast, and I felt so good. I really enjoyed it. I'm really glad because it was my very last winter Troubadour concert, and I know I'm going to miss it so much next year. I have always loved concert week, since I was little and going to my older siblings rehearsals I enjoyed them. I'm so glad I was able to participate in Troubadours, and I loved our concert this year. It's hard to believe it was my last winter concert week. I had a blast, though. Go Troubs!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment