Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Thankful!!!!

So a week ago, I had an award breakfast to go to because I was chosen as Student of the Year for Northwestern! That was cool. Then I had to race over and do my Studio Production Show, which turned out pretty well. We didn't get to do everything I wanted because of time, but what we got I think was good.
This week, we only had two days of school, because the rest of the week has been Thanksgiving break!!! In my third block class on Tuesday, we got to play wii and eat cheesecake! It was so fun. Then we had Thanksgiving yesterday, and the food was delicious! I love my grandmother's dressing--it is definately the best on the planet! Today I'm just chillin' at my grandmother's house. My mom and Aunt went shopping. I've got some homework to do and some essays I have to write for my BYU college application, and then hopefully tonight some of us will go see New Moon! I don't want Thanksgiving break to end!!!

1 comment: