Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here we go!

Our Stake had a fireside with Kenneth Cope. He has written and performed many songs, including two that some of my favorites on the 2005 EFY CD, A More Excellent Way: Broken and More. It was an amazing fireside. It was so good! The spirit was really strong. I loved it. I got to shake his hand afterward, which was really cool, too. As we walked down the hall, we heard one girl say, “That was better than a Girls’ Camp Testimony meeting,” which was really funny. And it was; it was better than a Girls’ Camp Testimony meeting.

Anyway, I’ve had a pretty good last full week before school. Tuesday, which was Mom’s birthday, we went out, I got my hair cut, we got our toes done, saw a movie, and did some shopping! It was fun. I got my back-to-school outfit, a really cute dress! Matt and Vanessa came up this weekend. Friday night we went to Sydni’s reception (I can’t believe she’s married!), and I went to Ethan’s birthday party for a bit. Then Saturday, we went to see GI Joe, which was a fun action, comic book movie.

Tuesday, I’ll help at Freshmen orientation, then Wednesday, I’ll go back to seminary and to school. But tomorrow, I plan to fully enjoy my last day of freedom. I’m going to watch a movie and some NCIS, read a little, play a little Wii, and….do the laundry. Okay, so the last one isn’t that fun, but hey, if that’s all I have to do tomorrow, I can deal with that. Well, here comes the school year. My last year of high school (wow that’s weird and cool all at the same time lol). I’m finally a Senior!!! Woot, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment