Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School

Well, I started back to school and seminary this past Wednesday. In Seminary this year, we are studying the Book of Mormon, which I think is really cool for my Senior year! It's weird to think that I'm a Senior this year. This semester I'm taking Studio Production (at the ATC), AP Literature and AP European History, Forensic Science, and Troubadours. In Studio Production, we're going to have to produce a show, which will be cool, but I'm still working on what I want to do for my show. Apparently, the ATC has an excellent Studio, so it should be fun working in there. I'm excited about my Forensic Science Class. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I really like the teacher, too. Oh, and some of our homework is to watch a TV show or movie or read a book with Forensic Science in it. My family has really gotten into NCIS recently, so that should be easy! Cool, huh? I think it'll be a fun semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment