Friday, October 8, 2010

My Room!

Well, it's complete! Or at least pretty darn close! I painted it right before school started. It was yellow...

(and rather messy)








Once I finished painting it, we added some paint to fix up the bed a little bit, then put it in the room with my new comforter.


We arranged my furniture, but it was still messy, and I had stuff for my walls sitting on my floor for a long time.


Finally, though, we hung my pictures and other wall decorations, as well as buying a full-length mirror to hang on my door.


We put in new shades and a curtain.


We painted this book shelf black and got way cute boxes to put on it!
Kira did most of these pictures--they are black and white with dashes of color! Totally classy!
Dad hung these up for me
Matt and Vanessa gave me their poster frame, and Matt helped me hang it up!
Isn't this switch cover pretty?
I love my black and white room!

2 comments: